Since June 2005 local labor laws have undergone two major overhauls. While the first of them was intended to eradicate the old-fashioned Soviet-era regulations and practices, the aim of the second one was to strike a fair balance between the interests of the business community, on the one side, and the rights and entitlements of employees, on the other side. We understand that every business, big or small, needs mutually beneficial relationships with its employees and give pride of place to this principle when advising clients on employment-law issues, routine and complex. In particular, we offer the following services:
1. Drafting of employment agreements, regulations and handbooks;
2. Due diligences exercises;
3. Overall guidance to ensure compliance with abundant requirements of employment laws;
4. Drafting of legal opinions and memoranda on labor legislation and other issues re labor relations;
5. Negotiations with trade unions.